Unwanted Hair - Thighs (Front)
1. Evaluation: Our aesthetician will evaluate the area of unwanted hair on the front of the thighs to determine the best method of treatment.
2. Laser Hair Removal: Our aesthetician will use laser hair removal to destroy the follicles and reduce the amount of unwanted hair. This procedure typically requires multiple treatments to be effective.
3. Waxing: Our aesthetician will use waxing to remove the unwanted hair from the area. This procedure is a quick and effective way to remove hair and will require repeat treatments as the hair grows back.
4. Post-Treatment Care: After each treatment, our aesthetician will provide instructions for proper post-treatment care including avoiding sun exposure and using a moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Follow-up Appointments: Our aesthetician will recommend follow-up appointments to monitor progress and assess if additional treatments are needed.