Unwanted Hair - Thighs (Back)
1. Initial Consultation: During this appointment, a technician will assess the area to determine if laser hair removal and waxing is the best option for you.
2. Laser Hair Removal: During this appointment, a technician will use a laser to target the unwanted hair on the back of the thighs. This procedure is usually done in a series of 6-8 treatments.
3. Waxing: During this appointment, a technician will use wax to remove any remaining hairs. This procedure can be done every 6-8 weeks.
4. Follow-up Appointments: Follow-up appointments are recommended every 3-4 months to assess the progress of the treatments and make any necessary adjustments.
5. Home Care: To maintain the results of your treatments, we recommend using a gentle moisturizer and sunscreen on the area daily.