Unwanted Hair - Abdomen
1. Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation, a qualified medical professional will assess the area and provide an individualized treatment plan.
2. Laser Hair Removal: The laser hair removal procedure will be used to target and destroy the unwanted hair follicles. This procedure will be performed every 4-6 weeks for a series of treatments to reduce the hair growth.
3. Waxing: Waxing will be used to remove any remaining unwanted hair. Waxing should be done every 4-6 weeks to maintain the desired results.
4. Aftercare: After each treatment, the patient should apply ice to the area to help reduce swelling, redness, and irritation. Sun protection should also be used to reduce the risk of skin discoloration.
5. Follow-Up Visits: Follow-up visits will be necessary to assess the progress of the treatment plan and to adjust the treatment accordingly.