Sun-Damaged Skin Spots - Hands/Arms (Back)
1. Body Peel: A body peel is a great way to reduce the appearance of sun-damaged skin spots. We recommend a customized body peel to target the sun-damaged areas, such as the back of the arms and hands.
2. IPL: Intense pulsed light (IPL) is an effective treatment for sun-damaged skin spots. IPL helps to reduce the appearance of sun spots, discoloration, and other signs of sun damage.
3. SPF: Sun protection is essential for protecting skin from further sun damage. We recommend a broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher to protect the skin from further UV damage.
4. Skin Care Products: We recommend a customized skin care regimen tailored to the individual’s skin type and needs. Products such as serums and moisturizers can help to nourish and protect the skin from further sun damage.
5. Follow-Up: We recommend follow-up visits every 4-6 weeks to assess the progress of the treatment plan and make any necessary adjustments.