Oily Skin - Stomach
1. Hydrafacial: A facial cleansing and exfoliation treatment to remove impurities, oils, and dead skin cells.
2. Hydrodermabrasion: A deep cleansing treatment that uses a gentle stream of water and oxygen to remove dirt, oils, and dead skin cells from the skin.
3. Vitamin Injection: Vitamin injection to help regulate the skin’s oil production.
4. IVs: IVs are used to replenish the skin’s hydration levels and promote collagen production.
5. Customized Products: Products specifically formulated for oily skin to help reduce excess oil production.
6. Laser Genesis: A non-invasive laser treatment that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and other skin irregularities.