Oily Skin - Lower Legs (Front)
1. Start with an initial assessment to determine the condition of the skin on the lower legs and create a customized treatment plan.
2. Opt for a HydraFacial to the area. This facial treatment will help to deeply exfoliate and cleanse the pores, removing excess oils and dirt that contribute to breakouts.
3. Follow up with a Hydrodermabrasion treatment. This treatment helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, while also gently exfoliating the skin.
4. Use custom products designed specifically for oily skin on the lower legs. These products may include a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and spot treatment.
5. Follow with a weekly exfoliation routine to further remove excess oils and dirt.