Hyper-pigmented Skin Spots - Chest
1. IPL Therapy: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy is a laser treatment that targets the hyper-pigmented areas of the skin to reduce their appearance. The treatment will be performed every 4-6 weeks for a period of 3-6 months.
2. Retinol: Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that helps to speed up the skin cell turnover and reduce the appearance of dark spots. It is recommended to use a retinol-based product nightly on the affected areas of the chest.
3. Hydroquinine: Hydroquinine is a skin lightening agent that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots. It is recommended to use a hydroquinine-based product on the affected areas of the chest twice daily for a period of 8-12 weeks.
4. Vitamin C Customized Products: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmented spots. It is recommended to use a Vitamin C-based product on the affected areas of the chest daily.
5. Vi Peel Series: The Vi Peel series is a series of peels that target the hyper-pigmented areas of the skin by exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin cells. These peels can be performed every two to three weeks, depending on the individual’s skin type and severity of the hyper-pigmentation.