Cherry Angiomas - Upper Back
1. Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation, we will assess the size, placement, and number of cherry angiomas on the upper back. We will also discuss the desired outcome of the treatments and any potential risks or side effects.
2. Radiofrequency Therapy: Radiofrequency therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses radio waves to heat the areas of the skin affected by cherry angiomas. This heat helps to minimize the appearance of the lesions, as well as reduce their size.
3. Laser Genesis Treatment: Laser Genesis is a non-invasive treatment that uses laser light to target the affected areas on the upper back. This laser light helps to reduce the size and appearance of the cherry angiomas.
4. Follow-up Appointments: Follow-up appointments will be scheduled to assess the progress of the treatment and to make any necessary adjustments.
5. Aftercare: We will provide specific aftercare instructions to help protect the treated area and reduce any potential side effects.
6. Additional Treatments: Additional treatments may be recommended, depending on the results of the initial treatments.