Acne - Upper Back
1. Start treatment with a back facial to cleanse, exfoliate, and remove impurities from the upper back.
2. Perform extractions to remove blackheads and whiteheads from the upper back.
3. Use infrared light therapy to target bacteria and reduce inflammation.
4. Perform a hydradermabrasion treatment to reduce pore size and improve skin texture.
5. Apply a topical acne treatment to the upper back to help reduce the appearance of acne.
6. Follow up with regular back facials and extractions every 2-4 weeks to maintain results.