Acne - Chest
1. Monthly Facials with Extractions: A facial with extractions is a great way to clean out the pores and help reduce acne. The facial should include a deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions and a mask to help reduce inflammation and redness.
2. Red Light Therapy: Red light therapy is a great way to reduce inflammation and improve the overall appearance of the skin. It can help reduce acne and also promote healing.
3. Laser Genesis Therapy: Laser Genesis Therapy is a great way to reduce the appearance of acne scars and also help reduce inflammation.
4. Customized Skin Care Products: A customized skin care routine can help to get rid of acne and also keep it from coming back. Products should include a cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, and a spot treatment.
5. Follow-up Visits: It is important to have follow-up visits with the aesthetician to monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.