Resvero XL– Is a highly concentrated, emulsified and bioavailable form of resveratrol that tastes great. It includes 250 mg per serving of resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum extract).
Why take resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant commonly associated with grapes and red wine. The science surrounding this compound has been widely studied and is referred to as the fountain of youth Because resveratrol appears to be so effective at warding off many diseases associated with aging.
Resveratrol can cross the blood-brain barrier to help protect your brain and nervous system, and studies show that supplementing with resveratrol can:
• Protect your cells from free radical damage
• Inhibit the spread of cancer, especially prostate cancer
• Lower your blood pressure
• Keep your heart healthy and improving elasticity in your blood vessels
• Normalize your anti-inflammatory response
• Help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease
Turmero XL- Is an emulsified micronized formulation that delivers a concentrated source of curcuminoids (standardized to 95%) combined with black pepper extract in a pleasant-tasting liquid. Micronization reduces particle size to promote absorption, and black pepper extract is known to significantly enhance curcumin bioavailability.
Turmeric, a source of curcumin, has been used for around 4,000 years to support health and wellness, and modern science confirms that curcumin has a wide array of health benefits including:
- Relieve Joint and Back Pain
- – Reduce Inflammation and Skin Dryness
- – Help prevent type 2 diabetes
- – Boost Brain Function & Memory
- – Improve Digestion and Blood Circulation
- – Promote Cardiovascular Health
- – Enhance Immune and Nervous System
- – Digestive health
- – Promotes balanced mood
- – Cholesterol regulator
Enterovite- incorporates nutrients and a proprietary blend of fatty acids in a formulation intended to support the intestines and intestinal cell function. Short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), such as butyrate and propionate, are normal bacterial end products of complex carbohydrates and play important roles in intestinal microbial balance and function. Diets that are low in resistant starch and fiber can result in a low production of SCFAs such as paleo and ketogenic diets.
Supplementation of Short Chain Fatty Acids can benefit your health in the following ways:
- Weight Loss-The effects of SCFAs on weight loss suggest that butyrate can reduce fat storage and improve fat burning.
- General Anti-inflammatory Effects– Studies have shown the broad anti-inflammatory powers of butyric acid. It’s believed that not only can BTA help inflammatory conditions, but it might also have a helpful ability to manage immune responses.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease -butyrate is suspected to be protective against ulcerative colitis, but there is another SCFA, acetate, that has been found to offer similar effects.
- Heart Health– SCFAs have been shown in both animals and people to reduce cholesterol levels, and fiber has been tied to lowered inflammation to a certain degree.
Omega Co3 SE- Is intended to support the brain and immune system with a unique formula that includes 975 mg of IFOS™(International Friends of the Sea) and GOED™ certified omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (DHA 375 mg, EPA 500 mg, GLA 100 mg) per serving, as well as essential cofactors, including 115 mg of targeted vitamins, minerals, and the amino acid taurine, to provide additional support for cardiovascular health.It is an excellent source of vitamin E, zinc, and molybdenum, and includes high-potency vitamin B6.
Why supplement with an EPA and DHA fish oil?
- Omega-3s from fish oil promote heart and cognitive health
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy blood vessel function, which promotes blood flow and helps maintain blood pressure already in the normal range, while also inhibiting inflammatory factors
- These essential fats also help maintain healthy LDL and HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels that are already within the normal range
- Omega-3s promote healthy cognitive function and mood
- All of these benefits support heart health and encourage longevity
Strengtia™ is designed to support the intestines with targeted probiotics combined with the prebiotic arabinogalactan. This advanced formula incorporates specially selected active strains that do not need to be refrigerated and are viable at room temperature. These strains are fairly resistant to stomach acid and may pass through the stomach to help fortify the intestinal microbial environment.Key ingredients include DDS-1 Lactobacillus acidophilus, Saccharomyces boulardii, and Bacillus coagulans.
Why supplement with a probiotic?
- Digestive Health –probiotics help to “repopulate” the digestive tract with healthful bacteria. The study found that it was a viable solution for many and can be helpful for people with irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS — a hard-to-treat condition that can have a range of intestinal symptoms, such as abdominal pain, cramps, bloating, diarrhea and constipation.
- Urinary Health- Probiotics make a nice compliment to antibiotics among people who suffer from urinary tract infections, according to the research and there’s emerging evidence that regular supplementation of probiotics can help prevent bad bacteria from invading the urinary tract by maintaining a population of healthy bacteria on the tract’s adherence sites.
- Immunity Surprisingly, one of the main functions of healthful bacteria is to stimulate immune response. By maintaining good intestinal flora, a person can also help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Obesity In 2006, Stanford University researchers found that obese people had different gut bacteria than normal-weighted people — a first indication that gut flora plays a role in overall weight. Some preliminary research shows that probiotics can help obese people who have received weight loss surgery to maintain weight loss. And in a study of post-partum women who were trying to lose abdomnial fat, the addition of lactobacillus and bifidobacterium capsules helped reduce waist circumference.